About the River Rock Community:
Did you know
there are over 1,200 homes in River Rock Subdivision? That's more than many small towns in Montana.
the board is made up of 5 members who have full time jobs and some have 2nd jobs?
the POA has only 2-employees?
the POA maintains over 40-acres of Open-Space?
the POA is responsible for maintaining, plowing and sweeping over 9-miles of internal roads?
Additional General Information/Notices
- If you have an item you'd like discussed at a POA meeting, please contact the office by 12:00 PM the Friday before the meeting so it can be added to the agenda.
- The Post Office has asked us to let residents know that there is to be NO POSTING on the USPS mailboxes. The carriers have been instructed to remove anything posted on the boxes.
- Here is the contact information for the Water & Sewer District
- 265 North River Rock
Belgrade, MT 59714
- (406) 581-7644
Please mail your sewer and water payments to this address. The District also has a drop box at this location.
If you are interested, please contact the River Rock Office.
- Many local businesses have put business cards and special discount coupons at the River Rock POA Office (240B North River Rock Drive). Stop by to pick up yours today.
- Please call (388-2863) or
the Office and report any North Western Energy street lights which are out.
- FYI: River Rock is not responsible for trimming trees that are on private lots. It is up to EACH property owner to do so.